Thursday, December 9, 2010

Great Morning!

Yayu has had a great day so far.  Woke up smiling and playing with Greg.  Great eye contact with me, responding to playing, wanting me to kiss her, very good stuff.  She played with us before demanding that we go outside the door but understood she needed to get dressed first.  She still doesn't want Greg to hold her, but she let him feed her without me having to hold her - big first!  I even got to eat a whole meal, yes!  Also she will very sweetly feed Greg bites of her already chewed food. 

The ergo's been great - earlier had her frontways but she wanted to ride in the back, great with me as it's the easiest way to carry her.  I think we are okay enough on early attachment that we won't lose too much back there.  Like Timothy she loves to look around and see the world.  She got up a bit early so took a cat nap when we were walking in the park and is now taking her mid day long nap.  She's sneezing a bit so may have a cold coming on but doesn't feel hot or seem irritable.  Been sort of expecting this - we've been lucky with health so far!



There's a great restaurant nearby that we've finally started to figure out after the third time there, great, fresh food, very good.  Yum!  Love People's Park went to a different section today saw people playing all sorts of sports - badminton, volleyball, a type of hackysack, tai chi, dancing.  People seem to take exercise very seriously here.  Going out to explore more with our guide afternoon.  I'm so perky right now because I've finally had my daily allowance of caffeine.  Plus we all had a great night of sleeping.  Much to be thankful for and counting our blessings.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't had a chance to comment yet, but wanted to let you know that I have been reading. Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete